Monday, September 29, 2014

Rustic Wedding. Burlap Fall wedding

I was asked to make a cake for a couple that did not particularly like cake, nor did they really want one at their wedding.  

I met with them, One of the most beautiful couples I have been blessed to work with, I might add.  Heard all about their plans, and pinterest inspired wedding.  

and together we came up with a design that suited them perfectly.  They were very excited about the cake now.  

They found white birds on pinterest they really wanted on their cake.  I told them I could make them out of fondant, she didn't know that was possible.  Now on to the flavors."  We can have different flavors", why, yes you can.  

The favorite was a chocolate Kahulua Chip and Peanut Butter filling.  Peanut Butter Cup.  After all was said and done.  They loved the cake, and now they love cake too.  All and all, a highly successful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment